I haven’t been yet there, but I would like to share the details.
iraqis can apply ONLINE for bahrain Evisa if they have a residence or even a visitor visa of one of GCC Countries (Saudi arabia, kuwait, UAE, Oman, Qatar)
below information is from the official Bahrain Government website:
Description of Service:
The Visit Visa (GCC Visitor) - One Month Multiple Entry is only granted subject to the following terms and conditions.
Service request channel:
• E-service channel.
Required Terms of Service:
• Applicant must be outside the Kingdom of Bahrain when applying for this visa.
• The visa is issued and paid online.
• If the visa expires before entry to the Kingdom of Bahrain, the applicant must apply again and another fee must be paid.
• Applicant must not take up any paid or unpaid employment during the visit to Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Passport must be valid for at least six months.
• Length of stay allowed is 2 weeks (per visit).
• The visa can be used for multiple entries and is valid for 1 month from the time of entry.
• If applicable extensions can be done at Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs office (NPRA) or online.
• Apply via the service channel.
• Pay the fees and receive your application number.
• Copy of the applicant’s passport. (Family Page and any additional information page).
• Copy of valid confirmed return air ticket.
• Copy of hotel booking in Kingdom of Bahrain. Alternately, in case you are staying with a relative/friend, please provide a copy of their ID reader's print out.
• Copy of a bank statement under the visitor's name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of USD 1000.
• Copy of valid GCC visit visa.
Application fee:BD 4.000 (payable on submitting the application - Non-refundable)
Visa fee:BD 12.000 (payable on approval of the application)
Total fee:BD 16.000
• Payment of the application fee does not guarantee the approval of visa.
• Once the application is approved or in the event of an application being cancelled upon the applicant's request, application fee and visa fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
• In the event of an application not being approved, processing fee will not be refunded, whereas visa fee can be refunded in certain circumstances. However, refund request should be initiated by the applicant.
• The refund process will take at least 45 days, starting from the refund request date.
• Once the visa application is approved, visa fee has to be paid within a month.
• After the visa is paid for and issued, applicant can enter the Kingdom of Bahrain until three months from the issuance date. If the visa is not used within three months, applicant has to apply and pay fees again.